This trip is organised by BA Drawing with BA Fine Art, with MA Illustration students also attending.
Balance deadline is midday on Wednesday 3 January 2024.
This product is only available to those who have already paid a £300 non-refundable deposit to reserve a place on this trip. If you are not eligible to attend this trip, paying this balance will not secure you a place and your money will be refunded.
Please note that the trip requires the following payments to be made:
- Non-refundable deposit of £300 [PAID]
- Balance payment of £549 by midday on Wednesday 3 January 2024.
The cost of the trip will include:
- Return flights between UK and Cyprus
- 1 piece of checked-in hold luggage
- 7 nights dorm accommodation at Cyprus College of Arts
- Workshops and Excursions run by Cyprus College of Arts
- Airport transfers in the UK and Cyprus
- Group travel insurance
Not included - you will need to budget for this separately:
- Breakfasts and all meals
- Travel insurance to cover any exclusions cited in the group policy
- Passport and visa costs
- Any public transport additional to provided excursions
- Any accommodation security deposit (to be advised)
- Your own preferred drawing materials
We use a tour company who provide us with 24 hour support and protection for your security at all stages of the trip.
- This is an exciting opportunity to extend the possibilities of your work through drawing, and an expanded attention to arts practice in the context of Cyprus’s creative and cultural heritage.
- You will be exploring the region through drawing projects and visits to galleries and cultural sites, such as the amazing UNESCO Archaeological Site -- including mosaics and the Tombs of the Kings.
- You will be socialising and working alongside your peers, expanding your knowledge of the discipline of drawing, and meeting resident and local artists, for example Cypriot artist and teacher Danae Patsalou who graduated from Falmouth School of Art in 2019.
Your deposit was non-refundable and commited you to paying the balance of £549 before midday on Wednesday 3 January 2024.
By making this payment you agree to the term and conditions outlined on when you completed the initial Registration Form.